Posted on 12/15/2009 12:00am
THE SEARCH FOR A NEW PLAYMATE IS ON!
Bring a "new" friend to The Public Theatre's production of Visiting Mr. Green for FREE!
A limited number of "free" tickets will be available for the following performances:
- Friday Jan 29th at 8pm
- Thursday, Feb 4th at 7pm
- Friday, Feb 5th at 8pm
Given the play's theme of friendship, this promotion is intended to introduce "new" people to the theatre, and reward our loyal customers.
- The person making the reservation must be listed in our database (Name, address, phone, email) AND have a history of attendance.
- The person they would like to bring for free must NOT be in our database, or if they are, they cannot have any history of attendance.
- The new "playmate" cannot share the same address as the person making the reservation.
- The person making the reservation must supply their "playmate's" name, address, phone number and email address at the time of making the reservation.
- The person making the reservation and the new "playmate" must attend the same performance.
- The person making the reservation must pay full price for their ticket ($18 Adult or $16 Sen/Stu) or have a paid (not complimentary) subscription. Anyone attending on discounted tickets (including group rate, dinner deal, Portland Dine Around, vouchers, or any other special offers are not eligible for this offer.
- Only one new "playmate" per existing customer.
- Only a limited number of tickets to selected performances will be available for this offer. The offer will end when the limited number of tickets has been reserved.
For more information or to make your reservations, please call 782-3220